At this point, you may know that our Katy, TX dentist offers patients the ability to watch television during their visit. Whether you’re visiting our dental clinic for tooth extraction or you need emergency dental care, we want to be the local dentist that makes a difference in your comfort level.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of the top five things to watch while you’re at the dentist:
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Now this is a movie that’s got a lot of heart. It’s just one of those flicks that you can keep coming back to because it puts a smile on your face and makes you feel good every time you watch it.
- E.T. Whether you were an adult or a kid in the 80s when the film came out, it’s hard not to love E.T. There’s a reason it’s the highest grossing movie of the entire 1980s and it’s a modern classic that will leave you feeling great.
- The Princess Bride. Forget the fact that it’s endlessly quotable. Each and every performance in this movie is memorable and it’s just about guaranteed to get you to laugh at some point or another.
- Stand By Me. Considered by many to be a modern classic, this movie is about the power of friendship and the bond that boys forge while undertaking a journey that will impact them all for the rest of their lives.
- Back to the Future. In what is perhaps the funniest time travel movie of all time, Marty McFly travels back in time and meets the high school versions of his parents. It’s funny and entertaining and it’s a great choice if you want to keep things light.
There you have it. Five great movies to watch while you’re at our dentist office in Katy, TX. We didn’t set out to choose only movies that came out in the 1980s, but it ended up that way and when you’re watching one of these great films, you’ll be glad we recommended them.
Here at Morton Ranch Dental, our biggest goal is to ensure that our customers are comfortable regardless of what procedure is being done. That’s why we work hard to give our patients access to televisions, towels, and a lighthearted attitude when they walk through our door.